North Florida Ghostbusters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for the North Florida Ghostbusters team and their affiliates.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Excuse my French

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Marsupial

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Excuse my French Empty
PostSubject: Excuse my French   Excuse my French Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:47 pm

Hi Guys,

Being that I am the new guy, I figured I should introduce myself properly.

I'm from Montréal, Qc, home of "S.O.S. Fantomes Montreal" (literally, Ghostbusters Montreal)

I'm a long time fan of Ghostbusters (or at least the french translation of it) and recently started the endeavor of making myself some fine props in the GB realm.

Here's my pack:

Excuse my French 100_4311

I want to apologize in advance for my bad english, as most people from the Province of Quebec, English isn't my native language; I do what I can and sometimes my vocabulary isn't ennough.
Back to top Go down
lousvillegb7
Admin
lousvillegb7

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Excuse my French Empty
PostSubject: welcome   Excuse my French Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 5:35 pm

welcome this is your old buddy from gbfans ohioghostbusters welcoming you to the board.I see your pack but wears those packs I gave the kiddies? Very Happy Good to see ya pal Oh and there is one big rule here you must post once a month otherwise your acount is perged.Nothing personal the site does it itself im an admin and it will boot me to if i dont post.So even if you reply to a message with thats cool or something that will cover you for 30 days.Cya and welcome abord.
Back to top Go down
UltimateGBfan
Admin
UltimateGBfan

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Excuse my French Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excuse my French   Excuse my French Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 7:54 pm

Welcome Mars.

As John said you just need to post at least every 30 days or the system will purge you.
Back to top Go down
https://nrthflghostbusters.forumotion.net
Marsupial

Excuse my French Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excuse my French   Excuse my French Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 2:27 am

John's right, the kids too have their own packs, thanks to him!!

Here's my little assistant:
Excuse my French 100_4422

Trying the pack:
Excuse my French 100_4334

all is A-Ok!
Excuse my French 100_4335

I don't have much pictures with the younger one - part of it is that he doesn't stand sit much yet.

Those small packs are cool, but a lot better once painted black with added reflective stickers. In any case, the daughter loves it. It makes her GB experience a whole lot better!

As far as posting goes, thanks for the hint Smile
Back to top Go down
UltimateGBfan
Admin
UltimateGBfan

Excuse my French Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excuse my French   Excuse my French Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 3:29 am

That's great man.

I built a pack for my nephew,pics are either in the Active Projects or Fan Props area.
Back to top Go down
Marsupial

Excuse my French Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excuse my French   Excuse my French Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 4:52 pm

When she gets bigger (they grow so fast) I will want to make something out, or get a RGB one. While she's still tiny, these are just perfect, and lightweight.
Back to top Go down
UltimateGBfan
Admin
UltimateGBfan

Excuse my French Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excuse my French   Excuse my French Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:07 pm

Sweet man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Excuse my French Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excuse my French   Excuse my French Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Excuse my French
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
North Florida Ghostbusters :: New Users :: Introductions-
Jump to: