North Florida Ghostbusters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for the North Florida Ghostbusters team and their affiliates.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jacksonville is IN THA HEEZY

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bativac

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Jacksonville is IN THA HEEZY Empty
PostSubject: Jacksonville is IN THA HEEZY   Jacksonville is IN THA HEEZY Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:18 pm

Sorry, I meant that The Jacksonville Ghostbusters are here, and by "are here" I mean "am here" because I think I'm the only one.
Back to top Go down
UltimateGBfan
Admin
UltimateGBfan

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Jacksonville is IN THA HEEZY   Jacksonville is IN THA HEEZY Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:20 pm

Welcome.

Hope you have fun on here,cause so far everyone else is.
Back to top Go down
https://nrthflghostbusters.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Jacksonville is IN THA HEEZY   Jacksonville is IN THA HEEZY Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:21 pm

in not...haha jk. Where from Jacksonville?? i went to UNF up there for like a year

Griff
Back to top Go down
UltimateGBfan
Admin
UltimateGBfan

Number of posts : 476

PostSubject: Re: Jacksonville is IN THA HEEZY   Jacksonville is IN THA HEEZY Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:23 pm

Man,I could be in a bad mood and I sign on here and I suddenly get happy.

I love this place,we're doing so good for only being started on Fri.
Back to top Go down
https://nrthflghostbusters.forumotion.net
bativac

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Jacksonville is IN THA HEEZY   Jacksonville is IN THA HEEZY Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 8:00 pm

I went to UNF, too, in fact I actually graduated from there (eventually). Kind of embarrassing. One of these days I'll go to a real school and get a masters degree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jacksonville is IN THA HEEZY   Jacksonville is IN THA HEEZY Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 8:24 pm

haha god i hated that school...i left and now im back in the tampa/st. pete area. I used to hang out at gotham city limits comic shop...you ever been there? well welcome aboard and have fun here

Griff
Back to top Go down
CJ

CJ

Number of posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: Jacksonville is IN THA HEEZY   Jacksonville is IN THA HEEZY Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:07 pm

Ahhhh...

One of my friends just went to UNF, and everyone's trying to convince to go the same route... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.gbdoompatrol.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jacksonville is IN THA HEEZY   Jacksonville is IN THA HEEZY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jacksonville is IN THA HEEZY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
North Florida Ghostbusters :: New Users :: Introductions-
Jump to: